I have been messing with Google modules recently. The first module I wrote, Flickr Search, was an external content module using AJAX and PHP to do Flickr searches based on username or tags. That module is getting a complete overhaul. The new one will be inlined and use the built in Google functions to retrieve […]
Archive for the 'Web Services' Category
I cleaned up the Flickr Search page so that it will fit nicely into a google homepage module. The module xml file is at http://www.thestem.ca/flickrSearch/flickrSearch.xml. Go to Google Homepage for info on setting up custom modules. If I get around to it I would like to inline the module and build a del.icio.us module that […]
A small example of using the Flickr API with AJAX to create an image search viewer.