I managed to get my servo working with Arduino today using this tutorial. Nothing to special. The first time I tried nothing happened because I had the min/max pulse time setup wrong for the hitec servo. With the hitec servos the min pulse is 900µsec and the max is 2100µsec. Once I changed that it worked and should work for all hitec servos. I have looked at the Arduino servo libraries and they all seem unfinished or limited in one way or another. I am currently working on a sketch that will allow the control of up to 11 servos with analog inputs or serial commands. Also in the works is an Aduino servo shield.